Have you forget the Windows server password? Looking for Windows Server Password Recovery Software to reset Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2 local administrator password or active directory domain controller password without losting data and restalling Windows?
Here is solution just you need is a copy of the Windows Server 2008 R2 installation disk and one simple command line trick Replacing Utilman.exe
- Boot machine from windows disk and select the "Repair your computer" option from the lower left- hand corner.
- Follow through until you get the option to open command prompt, which you have to select.
- Firstly type the following command in order to take backup of the utilman.exe .
- Now you have to copy cmd.exe and rename it utilman.exe.
- Now reboot your machine and when you are at login screen click on the ease of access icon.
- Now use net user command in order to reset the password, once you login don't forget to replace the cmd.exe and utilman.exe file.